Thursday, April 9, 2009

I Want

There is something burning inside

that I really want to do.



Something that I know in my heart will make me deeply happy.

I believe I have a gift and I want to share it so badly.



Deep inside my core......I am a baker!



When I wake in the morning, and all thru the day,

even in my dreams all I want to do is bake.



Bake what? Anything!



Some folks think I am dreaming when I talk about

going to pastry school and opening my own shop.



They say

You have no time, no money, and nothing to get started

I wish they would stop.



What about what I want?



I want to be a pastry chef.



I want to open my own bakery.



I want to make it work.



I guess what I want more then anything

is for those who say they don't doubt me, but really do



To just show a little encouragement

and help me thru.



I can do this, there has to be a way

I will open my bakery one day.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray for you! That's a great dream and goal! It's wonderful that you love to bake. I'm sure you'll be a terrific pastry chef. Go for your dream - you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I send you my address for samples??
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should make sure I have it so when we make our trip home and have to stop overnight in your area I know where to drop off the goodies :)

    ReplyDelete