Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Vacation is Over

So vacation is over now and my best girlfriend is on her way back to MI. I miss her already.

Vacation was great and we had a blast celebrating St. Patty's Day...at least that is what they tell me. I don't remember everything clearly after leaving the Irish Pub. Of course I do remember leading the entire pub in the Irish gig with the leprechaun. Anyone who knows me knows I would have done that even if we had not had anything to drink.

My hubby said by the time he walked into the pub the dancing was on and the crowd was talking about the girl dancing in the middle and how she must be Irish because she looked like she knew what she was doing. (Have I ever mentioned I think acting would be fun ?:)

Anyway....it is back to the grind but it's all good.

I am off to pick up little man from school and can't wait to see him. He is what gets me through the days. I just hope he had a good day today.

Peace Out Ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment