Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ok...so the once a week post idea isn't working out like I had hoped. I will continue to do my best to post as often as I can.

We are now preparing for vacation next week..woo hoo...and Easter. Last year my son was only 2 months old when Easter came around so there wasn't much we could do with him. This year will be different.

I am teaching my son to collect quarters in his piggy bank and to my surprise he is really good at it. He is better at saving then Mommy and Daddy (I am thinking he is going to be our bail out plan). For Easter I thought we could get some plastic eggs, put quarters in them and place them all over the yard for him to find. Of course he is only 14 months old so we can't hide them too well.

The Easter Bunny is going to bring "the boy" a nice basket without any sugar! Mommy likes that. It isn't that I don't want him to have sugar...after all he is a child but, I want him to make good choices, and again he is 14 months old....what good is candy...really? Wouldn't he be better off with things like picture flash cards, story books and coloring books. That is what he is getting.

"The Boy" loves books. The day care is amazed at how interested he is in them. More times then not he will choose a book over another toy. We read several books a day and I am totally addicted to buying them. Guess there are worse things I could be spending my money on then books for "The Boy". It isn't that bad is it?

I guess it is back to work for me.

Until next time:)
Mommy T

No comments:

Post a Comment