Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hungry Hungry Hippo

Do you remember the game Hungry Hungry Hippo?

Well I was recently reminded of the game myself. As I was feeding "the boy" a snack of Kix cereal I accidental knocked over the box and the cereal spilled all over the kitchen floor.

If you are not familiar with Kix cereal it is a whole grain cereal shaped in little balls...kinda like little marbles.

As the cereal was rolling everyplace my two dogs decided they would help with the clean up. The two of them were scrambling to get as many pieces as they could as quickly as they could.

For a moment I was taken back to my childhood and reminded of how much fun we had playing Hungry Hungry Hippo. I just had to laugh out loud at that one.

Here's to remembering our childhood fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment