Friday, June 12, 2009

TGIF - Have A Great Weekend!

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!!



Friday is one of my favorite days. First it is guy night in my house...no Mommies allowed and I love it that way. Please don't get me wrong, I love to spend as much time as I can with my husband and my little man but Friday night for me is bowling night. I tell little man it is guy night so he is excited about mommy leaving without him and not sad.



I am in my 3rd week of my summer bowling league. I did pretty well in our fall league. Had a payout at the end of the season that allowed me to buy a new pair of bowling shoes and pay for the summer league. I even got a bonus for being in the top 3 females for highest game w/handicap. I'll take it.



Friday nights for me are my regeneration nights.



Tomorrow will be even more fun. I found one of the few cake decorating supply stores in the Tampa Bay area and am going to check it out. The theme of the cake I am making for my Make-A-Wish child's party has been changed from a beach theme to dolphins. She really wants to swim and work with the dolphins on her trip so I thought it would be cool to have the cake look like water with a dolphin jumping out of the top. I will post a picture of the cake when it is complete.

So it may not sound like an exciting weekend but for me should be lots of fun. That's what happens I guess when you have been with your husband for 17 years. You become an older married woman with the wonderful hobbies of bowling and baking. What can I say...it makes me happy, and according to Cheryl Crow..."if it makes you happy, it can't be that bad."

Hope y'all have a great weekend and enjoy yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you for having your "own thing". All of us long time married moms need those girl night outs and activities. We need fun too!

    ReplyDelete